Personal Injury Lawyers
Value & Profile
Our Personal Injury Practice Group offers exemplary legal service for fair legal fees which reflect the value of clients receive. We are proud of our history and of what we have accomplished for our clients. We understand the negative impact trauma and injury can have on individuals and families and are here to help protect your family's future.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to take responsibility for many aspects within the field of personal injury law.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Be a valid member of the Law Society of Ontario
- 1-4 years of practice in personal injury law (experience with Plaintiff and/or Defence litigation)
- Must be able to handle all aspects of Accident Benefits and Tort claims in regards to Motor Vehicle Accidents, Falls, Product Liability, Disability Claims and other Person Injury Accidents.
- In terms of Accident Benefits: the ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS), be able to complete various insurance forms, and handle many Accident Benefit claims from inception to conclusion.
- In terms of Tort claims (3rd Party claims): the ideal candidate must be comfortable drafting pleadings, drafting motion materials and attending motions court, attending examinations for discovery, drafting mediation memorandums, attending mediations, setting matters down for trial, drafting pre-trial conference memorandums, attending pre-trial conferences, and settling claims; preparing and assisting at trial.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement; keen eye for detail and tenacity for solving complex problems
- Have analytical skills utilizing their knowledge of the law for sound decision-making
- Solid drafting, research and writing skills.
Skills & Qualifications Required
We are offering
Remuneration commensurate with experience and
- Bonus potential
- Group Benefits Package
- Heath and Wellness Membership
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A collegial and dynamic work environment which values work/life balance
Please submit the following in confidence to Mr. Tim Parker, General Manager, via email only to email@example.com:
Cover letter (1 page)
C.V. (no more than 2 pages)
If you require accommodation in the application/interview process, please advise Mr. Parker by contacting him by telephone at 905-526-9800.
Visit us at www.rossmcbride.com to learn more about us and practicing law in Hamilton.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.