Jennifer practices predominantly in the area of estate planning, administration and accounting. She focuses on ensuring her clients wishes are respected after they pass away.
Since her call to the bar in 2009, she has practiced in estate law; first as a litigator and now as a planner and administrator. Focusing on the issues of the elderly has allowed her to specialize in assisting clients with the transition from working to retirement and beyond. She is uniquely situated to assist with any planning needs given her designation as a Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA).
Jennifer completed her Bachelor of Arts (Honours) at the University of Windsor in International Relations and went on to complete two law degrees with cum laude
honours at the University of Ottawa and Michigan State University with a specialization in International Law. She participated in various moots and worked on two journals: the Michigan State University College of Law International Law Review and the University of Ottawa Law and Technology Journal.
Jennifer is a volunteer at heart and is involved in many different local organizations and spends her spare time hiking and participating in various community events.
Areas of Expertise
- Powers of Attorney for Personal Care
- Powers of Attorney for Property
- Estate accounting
Organizations and Activities
- Law Society of Upper Canada (Bar)
- OBA and CBA (Member)
- Hamilton Law Association (Member)
- Halton County Law Association (Member and former Board Member)
- Canadian Celiacs Association (Board of Directors)
- The Pearl Company (Board of Directors)
- Golden Horseshoe President for a Federal political party
- National Liaison Flamborough-Glanbrook EDA
- Rotary International (former Member and Board of Directors for the Burlington Sunrise Club and Milton Club)