Tom practises in the area of real estate. He was born and raised in Hamilton. He attended The University of Western Ontario, where he received his B.A. in Economics in 1989 and He received his LL.B. from the University of Ottawa in 1989 and returned to Hamilton to article, primarily in the area of corporate/commercial law and secured transactions. He joined Lazier Hickey in 1991, and came to Ross & McBride as a result of the two firms' merging in March 2016.
Tom’s extracurricular activities include golf, curling, and supporting the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He is a former Director of Teletouch Seniors Inc. and the Ontario Prader-Willi Syndrome Association. Tom is presently a Director of the Idlewyld Manor Foundation. He also serves on the Hamilton/Burlington Salvation Army Advisory Board.
Areas of Expertise
Organizations and Activities
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Hamilton Law Association
- Hamilton Law Association’s Real Estate Subcommittee
- Hamilton Lawyers’ Club
In the Community
- Director of the Idlewyld Manor Foundation
- Serves on the Hamilton/Burlington Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Former Director of Teletouch Seniors Inc.
- Former Director of the Ontario Prader-Willi Syndrome Association
- Former Director of Chedoke Health Foundation