The area of Tax Law is very complex. Our team of tax advisors help our clients navigate the ever-changing tax rules by providing both personal and business tax planning as well as tax dispute resolution and tax litigation representation.
Our Experience Includes:
- Tax structuring for businesses, including tax advice regarding the establishment of businesess (including professional corporations), the reorganization of corporations and the purchase/sale of businesses
- Planning for estate and wealth preservation, including “estate freeze” reorganizations and “crystallization (of capital gains)" transactions
- Advising accountants, investment advisers, insurance advisers and financial planners regarding tax planning strategies and estate planning strategies for their clients.
- Charitable giving planning, including the establishment of charitable foundations
- Advising individual clients and corporate clients regarding tax dispute resolution and tax litigation.