The Estate Law Group of Ross & McBride LLP can help safeguard your wealth and plan for your family's future with our comprehensive estate planning services.
The Estate Law Group of Ross & McBride takes pride in giving our clients concise, effective and timely advice to protect their legacy.
- Preparation of estate plans, including wills of varying complexity
- Business succession planning including corporate reorganizations. Estate freezes, asset and share sales as well as shareholder agreements.
- Development of probate free and tax avoidance strategies
- Creation of charitable trusts and foundations, family trust, insurance trusts and gifting programs
- Creation of special needs to protect the elderly and disabled
- Development of special trusts like spousal and cottage trusts
- Creation of Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of international estate plans
- Conduct probate proceedings
- Prepare estate accounts
- Advise executors, trustees and beneficiaries
Estate Litigation and Dispute Resolution:
- Represent estate trustees and beneficiaries in court
- Mediate estate disputes
- Trustee and executor negligence claims
- Power of attorney disputes
- Conduct guardianship of person and property proceedings
- Pursue dependant relief claims
- Challenge wills and conduct proceedings for the interpretation of wills
- Pursue and defend applications for removal and replacement of trustees